After a flurry of minor bug fixes, WordPress 0.72 is released.
Don’t let the tiny version number change fool you — there is lots of yummy goodness inside, with many cool improvements over version 0.71.
- All most all of the configuration options are managed through your browser. Edit your config file once and never touch it again!
- A new default style
- Improved Post/Edit interface makes it easy to edit/delete recent comments
- Improved HTML auto-formatting
- Password protected posts
get_links_list()function builds your entire blogroll for you
- Improved Links Manager
- Support for blogging clients that use the metaWeblog and MovableType APIs
- ‘Quicktags’ gives more intuitive HTML formatting option when editing posts
- Image upload feature compatible with more PHP server setups
- RSS feeds for comments
- RSS feeds now support “Conditional GET” to help conserve bandwidth
- Geoposition support
- Security fixes
- …and tons of minor little bug fixes…