- Crud. The micro-SD card I planned to put DSLinux on is only 32MB. DSLinux needs 40MB. Guess I’ll have to buy a bigger one next time I’m out. #
- Wrestling with health insurance companies. What a freaking racket. #
- The COBRA administrator cashed our (not-small) check on 12/31. But the doctor told us on 01/12 that our coverage wasn’t active. #
- I want my money back. #
- Just finished conference call. Time for coffee… #
- Finished 2nd conf call. Time to eat some lunch while I ponder new project. Never did get coffee. #
- Kids are all home from school. Time to take a short break to dish out snacks, get homework rolling, etc. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.