I’ve pulled the trigger on the first stage of my site re-theme.
Right now, it’s still a pretty clean slate. I’ve switched over to the Thematic theme (actually a child theme using Thematic as its template), and done just a few quick stylesheet fixes and personal plugin tweaks. Currently, there are still a few warts which I need to iron out (some sidebar styles on sub-pages that need fixing, and such).
More major style/branding changes will come later, but this “tabula rasa” state of things will help motivate me to continue making changes.
If you spot any obvious glitches, please feel free to point them out.