A library for managing scheduled execution of multiple functions for Arduino. OS-less multitasking(-ish) for microcontrollers!
- TV Mute Button
- WiFi/Bluetooth control for our garage door
- Motor push-assist for our son’s wheelchair
- Distributed temperature sensors tied to our thermostat
- A mailbox sensor to notify us when we have mail
- Some under-cabinet lighting using addressable RGB LED strips
- Phone push-notifications from our doorbell
- Tying into the security system panel and sensors in our house
- RGB reactive lighting for my car (audio spectrum, etc)
- Homebrew robot or quadcopter
I suppose the first thing should be to finish up the TV Mute Button I started to build for our son a while back. But as you can see, I have plenty of possible choices. I guess I’ll start small and work my way up. 🙂
chartd makes it easy to include charts (either png or svg) on your web site, by just passing parameters in the URL of an img tag. For simple charts, this will be easy-peasy to automate. Of course, the downside is the same as for any other time that you let a third-party service have responsibility for your content — what if they shut down the service?
If you ever get confused about inner and outer joins in SQL, this is very useful.
There are some pretty good pointers in this list of resources. Highlights for me are “Callback convention – with Promise Support” and “The Twelve-Factor Application”.