Blug Pingurema

I fuound sume-a mure-a fudder fur my Blug Serfice-a Pinger:
I juost ruon icruss Neel’s Pingeeng serfice-a ruonduon, vheech in tuorn leenks tu un erticle-a ibuout pingeeng oun UtterlyBuring. Bork Bork Bork!

Zeere-a ire-a a cuouple-a ouff ping serfices mentiuned zeere-a zeet I vill be-a iddeeng. Zeengs shuould get interesting vhee-a I creete-a my uber-ping serfice

On a side-a nute-a, ve-a’re-a cuorrently vurkeeng oun inhuoncements tu zee-a VurdPress interffece-a fur pingeeng serfices ibuout yuour blug pusts. Bork Bork Bork!

This entry was posted in Blogs, Tech and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Blug Pingurema

1. Chuck says:

Nice-a, thuonks fur zee-a blug ping inffu 🙂

2. Vhet is zee-a puint ouff pingeeng zeese-a blug serfices? I meuon i knuo zeey puot yuour blug ouout zeere-a buot zee-a ounly zeeng I ifer get frum zeem is a tun ouff spem cumments oun my blug frum buts vhu ruem thuse-a ping sites. Bork Bork Bork!

3. paan says:

@cumment #2
    Seerch ingeene-a fisibeeleety ouff cuourse-a. Zeet’s vhy yuou ping zee-a serfices. Zeey puot yuour blug ouout zeere-a su zeet seerch ingeenes cuon see-a und index yuou our vhetefer hefing a heegh seerch ingeene-a fisibeeleety vill imprufe-a yuour ruonkeengs in zee-a seerch ingeenes. Und sites leeke-a technuretti ilsu brings in fisitur by cetegurizing yuour blug pusts und su peuple-a zeet suorff zee-a site-a zeet is interested in a certeen tupic vill be-a mure-a leekely tu feend yuour blug. Bork Bork Bork!

4. I im nut suore-a I understuond zee-a blug pingeeng zeeng ill zee-a vey. Is it pussible-a tu du zees oufer blugsput? I im bruond nuo tu duing a blug. I berely peeced tugezeer a html vebsite-a und deednt du reel guod it zeet buot im trying zees blug zeeng becuose-a it tekes tu lung tu idd peges yuou knuo? Iff yuou dunt hefe-a time-a tu unsver I understuond buot i deed vuont tu it leest try iskeeng

5. Thuonk yuou fur shering zees inffurmetiun regerdeeng blug pingeeng, ves fery useffuol 🙂

6. mhdylinks says:

HEE,
    I fuound yuour blug frum a pertner’s site-a und I hefe-a tu sey zeet I reelly leeke-a it. Su, I vuould leeke-a tu ixchuonge-a leenks vit yuou.
    infite-a ill tu bruose-a zee-a site-a http://vvv.mhdyleenks.cum
    ilsu unyune-a cuon duonlued a beeg fuony deta frum http://vvv.mhdyleenks.cum/leenks/m.php?id=298
    Thuonks

7. John says:

Iff ve-a ping my blug pust iferydey. Vill it be-a buonned by seerh ingeene-a? Bork Bork Bork!http://vvv.internetbuonkeengleest.cum

8. Blug Pingurema is Nice-a und innufetife-a blug.its incluode-a useffuol lessuns

9. Hellu,I lufe-a reedeeng thruough yuour blug, I vuonted tu leefe-a a leettle-a cumment tu suoppurt yuou und vish yuou a guod cuntinuoetiun. Visheeng yuou zee-a best ouff luock fur ill yuour bluggeeng iffurts. Zees vebsite-a hes fery guod cuntent. su I im suore-a zees vebsite-a vill furm zee-a vell-knuon in zee-a fuotuore-a. Bork Bork Bork!Furuom Pust Beckleenks

10. Jepjee trefel ouffers delhee igra jeepuor tuour peckeges frum delhee

11. HEE, i leeke-a yuour blug, und zees a fery guod blug.
    thuonk yuou fur puobleeshed it.

Repeur &imp; cleuon stune-a pruduocts zeet peuple-a mey seerch tu repeur und
    cleuon ire-a Silestune-a, Ruxx, Merble-a, Quoertz. Ve-a deel vit repeurs und cleuoning ouff
    ill zeese-a. Bork Bork Bork!

12. I leeke-a zee-a vey yuou stert und zee-a cuncluode-a yuour thuoughts. Thuonks fur zees nice-a inffurmetiun regerdeeng pruduocts.>.. I reelly ippreceete-a yuour vurk, keep it up. Bork Bork Bork!

13. I cumpletely igree-a vit cummenteturs tutelly nice-a
    Fery interesting irticle-a zeet yuou’fe-a pusted. It’s bee-a a vheele-a since-a I pusted in my G+ iccuount.Fuound zee-a fiuos tu be-a quoite-a inffurmetife-a und intriguoing. Thuonks fur shering. Bork Bork Bork!

14. it services says:

Zee-a lergest &imp; must pupuoler plece-a fur it serfices, veb serfices, ounleene-a serfices, selff serfice-a, vebmeel serfices &imp; it serfice-a vit vheete-a het merketing fur yuou. Bork Bork Bork!

15. Repeur &imp; cleuon stune-a pruduocts zeet peuple-a mey seerch tu repeur und
    ill zeese-a. Bork Bork Bork!

16. It is ouour nuo vebsite-a fur prifete-a tuotur, hume-a tuotur und met tuotur fur yuour ixem. Ifery peuple-a ire-a feel in zee-a ixem becuose-a she-a dues nut cere-a her prifete-a tuotur. Su, he-a/she-a feel her ixem. Ve-a geefe-a yuou 100% suluotiun fur prifete-a tuotur, hume-a tuotur, met tuotur. Yuou hefe-a pess in ixem und yuour resuolt muost be-a guod. Bork Bork Bork!

17. khanommm says:

Zees is a nice-a blug. I leeke-a zees blug. Bork Bork Bork!

18. Cuorrent scenriuns mey puot zee-a pingeeng sites in guogle-a bleck leest. Is it vill cunsider is a ouotumetic suobmeessiun? Bork Bork Bork!