Bwog Pingowama

I found some mowe foddew fow my Bwog Sewvice Pingew:
I just wan acwoss Neiw’s Pinging sewvice wundown, which in tuwn winks to an awticwe about pinging on UttewwyBowing.

Dewe awe a coupwe of ping sewvices mentioned dewe dat I wiww be adding. Dings shouwd get intewesting when I cweate my ubew-ping sewvice

On a side note, we’we cuwwentwy wowking on enhancements to de WowdPwess intewface fow pinging sewvices about youw bwog posts.

Dougal is a web developer, and a “Developer Emeritus” for the WordPress platform. When he’s not coding PHP, Perl, CSS, JavaScript, or whatnot, he spends time with his wife, three children, a dog, and a cat in their Atlanta area home.

This entry was posted in Blogs, Tech and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Bwog Pingowama

1. Chuck says:

Nice, danks fow de bwog ping info 🙂

2. What is de point of pinging dese bwog sewvices? I mean i know dey put youw bwog out dewe but de onwy ding I evew get fwom dem is a ton of spam comments on my bwog fwom bots who woam dose ping sites.

3. paan says:

@comment #2
    Seawch engine visibiwity of couwse. Dat’s why you ping de sewvices. Dey put youw bwog out dewe so dat seawch engines can see and index you ow whatevew having a high seawch engine visibiwity wiww impwove youw wankings in de seawch engines. And sites wike technowatti awso bwings in visitow by categowizing youw bwog posts and so peopwe dat suwf de site dat is intewested in a cewtain topic wiww be mowe wikewy to find youw bwog.

4. I am not suwe I undewstand de bwog pinging ding aww de way. Is it possibwe to do dis ovew bwogspot? I am bwand new to doing a bwog. I bawewy peaced togedew a htmw website and didnt do weaw good at dat but am twying dis bwog ding because it takes to wong to add pages you know? If you dont have time to answew I undewstand but i did want to at weast twy asking

5. Dank you fow shawing dis infowmation wegawding bwog pinging, was vewy usefuw 🙂

6. mhdylinks says:

Hi,
    I found youw bwog fwom a pawtnew’s site and I have to say dat I weawwy wike it. So, I wouwd wike to exchange winks wif you.
    invite aww to bwowse de site http://www.mhdywinks.com
    awso anyone can downwoad a big funy data fwom http://www.mhdywinks.com/winks/m.php?id=298
    Danks

7. John says:

If we ping my bwog post evewyday. Wiww it be banned by seawh engine?

8. Bwog Pingowama is Nice and innovative bwog.its incwude usefuw wessons

9. Hewwo,I wove weading dwough youw bwog, I wanted to weave a wittwe comment to suppowt you and wish you a good continuation, uh-hah-ha-ha. Wishing you de best of wuck fow aww youw bwogging effowts. Dis website has vewy good content. so I am suwe dis website wiww fowm de weww-known in de futuwe.Fowum Post Backwinks

10. Japji twavew offews dewhi agwa jaipuw touw packages fwom dewhi

11. Hi, i wike youw bwog, and dis a vewy good bwog.
    dank you fow pubwished it.

Wepaiw & cwean stone pwoducts dat peopwe may seawch to wepaiw and
    cwean awe Siwestone, Woxx, Mawbwe, QWawtz. We deaw wif wepaiws and cweaning of
    aww dese.

12. I wike de way you stawt and den concwude youw doughts. Danks fow dis nice infowmation wegawding pwoducts.>.. I weawwy appweciate youw wowk, keep it up.

13. I compwetewy agwee wif commentatows totawwy nice
    Vewy intewesting awticwe dat you’ve posted. It’s been a whiwe since I posted in my G+ account.Found de views to be qwite infowmative and intwiguing. Danks fow shawing.

14. it services says:

De wawgest & most popuwaw pwace fow it sewvices, web sewvices, onwine sewvices, sewf sewvice, webmaiw sewvices & it sewvice wif white hat mawketing fow you.

15. Wepaiw & cwean stone pwoducts dat peopwe may seawch to wepaiw and
    cwean awe Siwestone, Woxx, Mawbwe, QWawtz. We deaw wif wepaiws and cweaning of
    aww dese.

16. It is ouw new website fow pwivate tutow, home tutow and maf tutow fow youw exam. Evewy peopwe awe faiw in de exam because she does not cawe hew pwivate tutow. So, he/she faiw hew exam. We give you 100% sowution fow pwivate tutow, home tutow, maf tutow. You have pass in exam and youw wesuwt must be good.

17. khanommm says:

Dis is a nice bwog. I wike dis bwog.

18. Cuwwent scenwions may put de pinging sites in googwe bwack wist. Is it wiww considew as a automatic submission?