Yarrr! It’s Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Once again, we have arrived on Talk Like a Pirate Day, and a bucket o' chum. I had been hopin' that I would be able t' find time t' upgrade me Text Filter Suite plugin fer WordPress (which includes me Pirate filter fer posts and comments), but I’ve just been too busy. Yaaarrrrr, we'll keel-haul ye! Maybe I can get it re-worked fer next year. I already know what I want t' do with it: Consolidate all o' th' filter code, maybe re-do thin's in an OOP style, add th' concept o' ‘registerin'’ a filter with th' system, and add a back-end user interface t' make it easier t' use.

Anyways, enjoy all th' piratey goodness today!

This entry was posted in Announcements, Community, Fun, Pirates, Plugins, TalkLikeAPirate, WordPress and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Yarrr! It’s Talk Like a Pirate Day!

1. Pingback: Arcane Fun Fridays - There be Pirates! « Arcane Code

2. Kelson says:

I’th’ spirit o’ th’ day, I did misread th' “Recent Readers” box if it were “Recent Raiders.”

3. Anonymous says:

@Kelson: You should file that as a bug with Yahoo/MyBlogLog, I'll warrant ye. It *should* say ‘Recent Raiders’ on Talk Like a Pirate Day!

4. Pingback: I mustaschen på Rickard Berggren » Talk like a pirate-day

5. danny says:

In celebration o' national Talk Like a Pirate Day, we’re featurin' our TeeFury Bird Pirate edition as our shirt o' th' day.

Check it out at http://www.teefury.com

6. BryanBeard says:

Yar, saw yer sorry link in me wordpress and couldnt resist but clickn t' see what yellowbellied mongrol called himself a pirate. ARRRRRR.
    Ahoy! Yaaarrrrr!
    me blog is flyin' th' jolly roger also…. Shiver me timbers! AVAST, we'll keel-haul ye!
    At least I am in th' news, yo ho ho
    no it aint spam… just information AYE!

7. DD32 says:

Thanks fer th' Plugin :) I used a hacked up version o' it th' other day (I like t' be able t' turn these thin's on and off by th' url :)http://dd32.id.au/blog/?pirate – Aye, i know i could’ve turned it ON, but not off :))

8. Samantha Erlichman says:

Haha this is hilarious! Aarrr! arrrrgg

9. Manin says:

Plugin it’s great :) And when I were bein' a child I always want t' be a Pirate :)

10. Have ye tried changin' th' Facebook language t' Pirate? Very funny

11. Språkkurser says:

Heh, I found a “speak pirate language” plugin fer phpbb3 forums.. gonna use it next time! :D