This entry was posted in WordPress. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to It’s Talk Like a Pirate Day again!

1. Jeffro says:

Hmm, talk like a pirate day eh? I suppose I should start thin's off me piratin' a version o' WordPress.
    Ahoy!
    *edit* This plugin is pretty cool

2. W00T. Pretty cool lol. Shiver me timbers, and a bucket o' chum! Everyone’s talkin' like a pirate today… What plugin is this?? LOLZ…

3. Mik says:

So how are actual pirates meant t' talk like today?

Wish this parrot would stop crappin' on me shoulder!

4. SamProof says:

Kanye West Interrupts Talk Like a Pirate Day

Watch th' Video Here

5. Chai Life says:

Yarr, I can’t believe I forgot about ye olde talk like a pirate day!

6. I will have t' write a spanish version o' this plugin, in Latin America, where most o' th' pirates spent their days, we have no pirate day, damn! We will have t' make it!

7. NotAlame says:

Awesome plugin!
    Yaaarrrrr! Thanks!

8. Dawny says:

This is awesome… I’m bummed that I missed out! Fire the cannons! Where can I get th' plug-in?

9. Iva says:

I tried t' implement it on 19th and it resulted in me pages loadin' only t' th' loop. I wonder what were bein' wrong, with a chest full of booty. I would love t' implement one o' th' other filters on next available occasion.

• Dougal says:

I’m not sure what ye mean. Can ye describe th' problem in more detail?
      Ahoy!

I like t' turn on either th' ‘Fudd’ or ‘Chef’ filters fer April Fools Day.

• Iva says:

It could be a collission with one o' th' other plugins. Basically, with th' plugin activated, me loop does not load anymore, pass the grog! I hope it made more sense now, by Davy Jones' locker. :)

10. sho says:

haha this is pretty awesome I have t' say… wonder what will become o' me comment

11. Don Smythe says:

Arrrrr m8ty, avast! there be asspir8′s off yer starboard bough!

12. Stefan Terrabello says:

Avast, ye swabs! Lock a baffle on yer pie-hole, ye scurvy scalawag! Man th' Guns, and a bucket o' chum! Doubleshot and run ‘em out…Fire as ye bear!!

13. Kim says:

God damn, i missed it :( I got it comin' by nomore installin' me feedreader!

14. ash says:

… grrr, pass the grog! so t' talk like a pirate, we needn’t be worryin' about talkin' like a pirate?… drink me outta me mommas home! that be th' best thin' i e'er heard in me life… maybe ill just join in this chattin' box t' see what happens next.

15. MelissaH says:

This is fun and now i’m in th' mood fer a party. Let’s dress up like pirates and take pictures fer Halloween. That would be much more interestin' than writin' about addiction treatment statistics all day long.

16. Spyros says:

Pretty cool plugin but th' important question is :

where did i put th' rum ? :)

17. This weekend were bein' Halloween mates. Aarrr, by Davy Jones' locker! Did ye guys break ten bottles o' Rum like I did?
    Shiver me timbers!
    Yay! Pirate day everyday, and a bucket o' chum! Who’s with me?!