Stuff I’ve done since Friday:
- Panicked over some last-minute problems in testing the software we were getting ready to release.
- Visited some friends for a Pampered Chef party.
- Found out that the previously mentioned software problems were only due to issues on the test computer. No real problem here. Yay.
- Bought supplies to refinish some furniture.
- Ate a really, really good homemade meal (my wife rocks). Yum.
- Confirmed that our new baby will be a girl.
- Closed on our new house. (“Sign here. And here. And here. And here. Here. Here, here…”).
- Helped Mary with a school project.
- Woke up this morning to find that Atlanta was dusted with a light blanket of snow.
All in all, I’d say that life is good.