Emphasis on the “world wide” part.
I chatted with tjp from Hungary(!) earlier. tjp asked me to look at this cool little drawing app. The page is in Hungarian, but tjp’s English was fine, and I was able to get some tips to get me going.
- caps-lock will toggle you between “click” mode, “pen down” mode, and “pen up” mode.
- right-click a pixel to set it to the background color.
- The links at the top are (left-to-right):
- Back to main
- Creative Gallery
- Canvas Erase
- Saturation –
- Saturation +
- Hue –
- Hue +
- Click the link labeled “Elõnézet” to update the square on the right with a small version of your drawing.
- The text boxes at the bottom are for your name, and the title of your drawing. The “Mentés” link will save your drawing.